Emergency first aid 1day course
Who Should Attend?
This course is designed for people who want to receive training in emergency first aid and is especially suited for nominated first aiders in smaller, low risk working environments.
What will be covered?
Emergency First Aid will provide delegates with information about assessing emergency situations and carry our appropriate action, including information emergency services, recognizing and treating illnesses.
- Understand the role and responsibilities of a first aider
- Be able to assess an incident
- Be able to manage an unresponsive casualty who is breathing normally
- Be able to manage an unresponsive casualty who is not breathing normally
- Be able to recognise and assist a casualty who is choking
- Be able to manage a casualty with external bleeding
- Be able to manage a casualty who is in shock
- Be able to manage a casualty with a minor injury
©Chaboun Consultancy Services 2017 All Rights Reserved.
Website Created by Chaboun Ltd